Meet the Team
Owner & Principal Engineer
- Holds BS and MS degrees in Mechanical Engineering Technology from Arizona State University as well as an AA degree in aviation maintenance from the Community College of the Air Force.
- Is currently a practicing Consultant FAA Structures DER, licensed PE in the state of Idaho, and holds an FAA Airframe Mechanic License.
- Has been involved in many different facets of the aircraft certification, fabrication, and maintenance environments.
- Engineering experience includes numerous static structural and fatigue testing projects, developing structural substantiating analyses using classical analysis methods, developing certification plans, compliance checklists, test plans, test reports, and certification reports. These efforts have been in support of TC development projects, post-TC support efforts, STC development projects, and PMA projects.
- Spent eleven years in the Air Force as an airframe mechanic, working on some of the most modern and complex airframe structures available including heavy cargo aircraft, advanced composite fighter and bomber aircraft, and helicopters. He has practical experience in repairing extensive damage as well as performing major structural modifications.
- Currently resides in Sandpoint, ID with his wife, Jenny and 4 children
- Holds a BS degree in Mathematics from Hillsdale College and an MS degree in Mathematics from Claremont Graduate University.
- Managing Partner in the company and is active in corporate development, strategic planning, customer relations, document preparation and review, as well as mathematical consulting.